Settlement Services module allows for managing services to refugee and new arrival individuals and families. The module provides functions for collecting arrival data, family members, sponsor information, visa status, demographic, language and cultural data, and exit/evaluation information. There is a documents upload function and total case management support facilities within the module. Settlement Services can be linked to our community education module to track group and community education activities for this target group. More specific reporting functions can be developed for this module based on your organisations reporting requirements for relevant funding bodies.
- Record case notes for all sessions, including time
- Fully DSS DEX compliant for Settlement Services Data Exchange XML file uploads
- Upload documents, or scanned files attached to the client
- Capture arrival information, family members, sponsor information, visa status, language and cultural details
- Structured for case management including activity tracking designed for CALD workers.