The Enquiries module allows an organisation to track and capture all the data associated with a general public enquiry, whether they be anonymous, once-off enquiries or enquiries from existing clients; and track their pathway through to accessing other client services. The module can also track enquiries by location, funding source, and service type, and contains a reporting function to capture core statistics on all enquiries for your organisation.
- Record enquiry details, services requested and enquirer contact information
- Assign the enquiry to a staff member who receives email notification for follow up
- Capture important demographics details for each enquiry
- View enquiries report to capture trending service demand data and demographics of people making enquiries to your organisation.
- Track incoming and outgoing referrals with each enquiry
- Capture contact details or leave the enquiry as anonymous
- Wait list enquiries to be tracked against program availability