Community Data Solutions HACC/CHSP data management system enables organisations to manage aged care support for Commonwealth and State funded individuals. It captures incoming referrals from My Aged Care portal and other organisations and supports main funding bodies and client contributions to service costs. The module manages carer information and tracks services delivered to clients and carers.
- Links both client and carer profiles and records time spent with both parties
- Captures incoming and outgoing referrals
- Supports service planning including document attachments
- Supports service delivery planning including schedule of services into the future
- Tracks the supply of services, and collates CHSP, HACC MDS and non-HACC client and carer statistics, to meet the DSS CHSP and HACC Minimum Data Set reporting requirements.
- Records information from intake, and on-going client assessment sessions including regular health check assessments
- Records Goods & Equipment supplied to clients, and automatically pushes relevant data to the DSS Data Exchange and HACC Minimum Data Set report.
- Tracks multiple transport routes, including driver schedules for meal delivery rounds.
- Manages the logistics of meal creation and deliveries, including meal options and prices, daily run sheets, meal delivery schedules, and the generation of invoices.
- Tracks instances of HACC-defined home modifications, and automatically pushes relevant data to the DSS Data Exchange and HACC Minimum Data Set report