CDS has a powerful and flexible case management modules which can be utilised against a wide range of service types, funding sources and includes linking case management information to group programs. Case load information is available through the reporting tools as is many other aspects of case management service types which are also searchable and reportable. This is a fully integrated case management tool within the broader CRM including referral and document management. The system also allows for restricted and controlled permissions system to ensure only the correct combination can view highly confidential records (e.g. clients in witness protection programs etc).
- CDS Client Management system integration
- Case Notes Record case management notes for each client session
- Travel Record travel time and distance
- Advanced Reporting & Searching
- Document management Supports uploading of documents
- Supports recording hours worked per client for both direct and indirect hours
- Referral management Capture incoming and outgoing referrals (when combined with Contacts Add-On)
- Appointments: Case Management also links client appointments to staff calendars.